Wednesday, August 12, 2009

momsen in september

My favourite starlet of the moment is on the cover of TeenVogue September 2009. I think she's awfully talented for someone her age. She's all of 16 years old, currently starring in the series that whoever lives and dies by fashion cannot afford to miss, i.e. Gossip Girl, and I can't wait for season 3, the suspense's killin' me. Her on-screen character, not to mention fashion sense, seems increasingly geared towards her off-screen rock personality. Can't blame her as she's formed and now fronts her own band, The Pretty Reckless. I reiterate I love her style.

Did I not mention? She's Taylor Momsen.



















TeenVogue did a great job in bringing out the rocker in her, while maintaining her youthfulness and feminine side, through the mixing and matching of bold accessories, printed tees and daily staples.

Sources from TeenVogue.com

1 comment:

  1. hey lingna! guess who's this! :)

    anyway, i'm loving your blog. gonna take some time to read all the entries!

    ReplyDelete